Payment & Shipping
- The prices include statutory VAT, but do not include shipping costs, customs, duties and similar public charges, that shall be borne by the Customer.
- Unless explicitly otherwise agreed, all shipments by us shall require advance payment, including the payment options integrated in the online order form. We will not deliver the product on commission. A receipt of an invoice will be sent by email and may be included in our notice of acceptance.
- The payment (including all additional costs named under number 1 of this regulation) can be done exclusively to the bank account as stated below or by payment options integrated in the online order form of our website-shop. Carriers or with the delivery service assigned persons are not authorized for collection of payments.
bank: Deutsche Bank
account holder: Cammello Maculato GmbH
account number: 66 41 88 0
bank code number: 100 700 24
In the purpose of payment the name of the Customer and our transmitted order number must be listed.
- The payment of the purchase price is due with contract conclusion. If the Customer defaults in payment Cammello Maculato GmbH shall charge interest on late payment amounting to 5 percentage points per year above the applicable base rate. The liability of the customer to the payment of interests for delay does not exclude the assertion of other default damages by the supplier.
- The Customer is not entitled to set-off rights and rights of retention, if not his counterclaims have been established as final and absolute or is undisputed.
- The good will be dispatched, unless otherwise agreed, to the by the Customer stated delivery address. Any specified transit times shall be non-binding, if the customer has not, in an exceptional case, received our confirmation of a binding delivery date.
- If the goods cannot be supplied, we will inform the Customer immediately. In the event that the product is no longer available or at least not available within the near future, we shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, either in respect of the whole of the order, returning any partial deliveries already made, or only in respect of a partial delivery. In case of any such termination, we shall without undue delay reimburse the Customer any payments which the Customer has made to us in respect of the order. The legal rights of the Customer resulting from late delivery shall not be affected by this provision; provided, however, that the Customer may claim damages only subject to the provisions of Section IX of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Partial deliveries of products included in the same order shall be permitted, provided that the products can be used separately and provided further that we shall bear any additional shipping costs caused thereby.
- In the case of an effective revocation by the Customer the goods will be returned to us at our expense. The Customer pays the return payment, if the delivered products are identical to those ordered and the price of the returned good does not exceed the value of 40.00 Euro or if in case of a higher price the Customer has not yet given the counter-performance or paid a contractually agreed part of the price at the time of the revocation.
- Unless expressly otherwise agreed upon, we shall be free to determine the appropriate mode of shipment and to select the carrier at our reasonable discretion.
- We shall only be obliged to properly and timely deliver the product to the carrier, and any transit times specified in the Internet Store shall only be non-binding estimates.
- If the Customer is a Consumer, the risk of accidental destruction, damage or loss of the delivered product shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the product to the Customer or upon the Customer’s default of acceptance. In all other cases, such risk shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the product by us to the carrier.
- We shall insure the product against the usual risks of transportation at our cost and expense.